Welcome to Hot Mama Sauce

Hot Mama Sauce ... A blog site for smart mamas, their mates, partners and anyone else interested in real mothers and their original stories.

I am your host, Morgy, but I've invited some other wickedly smart women to share their mothering triumphs, tips and, tribulations here.

I'd like this to be a place for moms ... real moms who've been through it all or are on the road to being through it all to share their stories, funny, sad, triumphant, aggravating, loving stories and everything in between, tips that worked or what not to do, successes, failures, hard times and easy times.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Age + 99

I enrolled my daughter in a reading program this summer. I attend the classes with her. Today, she told the class that I was 130 years old.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Would you rather she lied?

~giggles~

Patti Winters said...

I remember when my daughter told her friends that her mother was so old...they gasped when she told them I was 33. *sigh* kids!

morgetron said...

Actually Ambre, maybe she is on to something. :)

Patti, Funny how things are relative, eh?

Bottom line -- This kid makes me laugh every single day -- making all the trials and tribulations worth it.
-J

Deirdre said...

Way to funny, the things kids say. hmm my you do look good for a hundred and thirty though.lol Deirdre.