Welcome to Hot Mama Sauce

Hot Mama Sauce ... A blog site for smart mamas, their mates, partners and anyone else interested in real mothers and their original stories.

I am your host, Morgy, but I've invited some other wickedly smart women to share their mothering triumphs, tips and, tribulations here.

I'd like this to be a place for moms ... real moms who've been through it all or are on the road to being through it all to share their stories, funny, sad, triumphant, aggravating, loving stories and everything in between, tips that worked or what not to do, successes, failures, hard times and easy times.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Birth

Hi All,

Just wanted to share a wonderful thing that happened this morning. Well due to my allergies as well as a few of the childrens allergies we have had to give up our cats with in the last year.

Well this morning I woke up to a very loud cat crying. I looked all around on my enclosed porch thinking one was trapped in this very large air conditioner that my father had had. Well nope nothing and the sound calmed down so I went out on the porch to look and nothing and nothing in the yard. The sound got louder and was definetly coming from my porch.

Well I looked in a box where we put all our shoes and skates that we still wear. What do I see a momma cat looking up with me and her two new babies. I was so excited I ran back in the house to get the kids to come take a look they were so excited they could think of every excuse of why they needed the half day of school off today. Needless to say they are at school lol. Well anyways after sending them on their way I hear the crying again. I go out and one was caught inside the roller blade boot lol. We got it situated me and my youngest daughter with it mommy and got mom some milk and food. Well needless to say more cries followed after looking through she didn't just give birth to two but six. My daughter thought this was great! So we have some pics posted on Jadey73 blog. please feel free to check it out. They are wonderful and just so darn cute.

2 comments:

morgetron said...

So, do you get to keep them?

How are they doing?

Head Cookie said...

I could if I wanted to however, due to all the allergies that won't happen they are all doing wonderful though. I called someone who does rescue but she only deals with wild animals so I will keep looking.