Welcome to Hot Mama Sauce

Hot Mama Sauce ... A blog site for smart mamas, their mates, partners and anyone else interested in real mothers and their original stories.

I am your host, Morgy, but I've invited some other wickedly smart women to share their mothering triumphs, tips and, tribulations here.

I'd like this to be a place for moms ... real moms who've been through it all or are on the road to being through it all to share their stories, funny, sad, triumphant, aggravating, loving stories and everything in between, tips that worked or what not to do, successes, failures, hard times and easy times.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Crystal Dawn

Oh where, oh where could our Crystal Dawn be ... Oh where ... Oh where can she be?
With her rolicking wit and her en-ten-dres ... Oh Where ... Oh where can she be?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so sweet of you to miss me Morgy, you have made my day! I have had house guests since Thursday evening. We went into the city (NY) on Thursday for a bit of shopping and back to my home. I bought myself a little something at Tiffanys; every girl needs something from Tiffanys!

We had a wedding Friday evening, today I'm resting and tomorrow a full house again for a huge BBQ. Needless to say, I am exhausted! I should be back in the saddle on Tuesday and looking forward to having my privacy back.

~thanks for thinking of me~

Head Cookie said...

Hey there Miss Ambre what did you buy at Tiffany's do tell? I am glad the wedding went well and that you are almost back to having everything back to normal for you again.

Queenie said...

Just letting you know problems with my computer having to keep going to my friends to use hers. Don't think I've gone away just waiting to be restored!!!!!!!

morgetron said...

Welcome back Ambre DAAAAHHHLING. TIffany's, eh?

Queenie -- I'm anxiously awaiting your computer's restoration. Sorry to hear that it's on the fritz. I love computers when they're working properly ... but when they're not ... GRRRR.

Hi Jadey. :)