Welcome to Hot Mama Sauce

Hot Mama Sauce ... A blog site for smart mamas, their mates, partners and anyone else interested in real mothers and their original stories.

I am your host, Morgy, but I've invited some other wickedly smart women to share their mothering triumphs, tips and, tribulations here.

I'd like this to be a place for moms ... real moms who've been through it all or are on the road to being through it all to share their stories, funny, sad, triumphant, aggravating, loving stories and everything in between, tips that worked or what not to do, successes, failures, hard times and easy times.

Monday, July 9, 2007

Another Reason Why TV is Eeeeevil

Today, the kids and I didn't feel well, so we broke the Limited TV Rule and stayed inside, did puzzles, read books and watched TV way more than we usually do. All of us, including Hubbetron, are watching SuperNanny right now. At the commercial break, the add for applying to be on the show came on. Hubbetron jokingly said, "Should we apply?" I joined in on the charade and asked, "Should we girls!" Our twelve-year-old immediatley said, "NO!" and my five-year-old said, "Well, YES! I'm naughty sometimes and I want to be on TV!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH BOY!! This is the first step to them asking to be on 'Family Feud'.

~chuckle~

Darlin_Jo said...

My kids love SuperNanny. They ask to apply all the time...I just smile and tell them that I was blessed with kids who are just too well behaved to ever have need of Nanny Jo Frost.

~Darlin~