Welcome to Hot Mama Sauce

Hot Mama Sauce ... A blog site for smart mamas, their mates, partners and anyone else interested in real mothers and their original stories.

I am your host, Morgy, but I've invited some other wickedly smart women to share their mothering triumphs, tips and, tribulations here.

I'd like this to be a place for moms ... real moms who've been through it all or are on the road to being through it all to share their stories, funny, sad, triumphant, aggravating, loving stories and everything in between, tips that worked or what not to do, successes, failures, hard times and easy times.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Recently Posed Questions

Recently Six-O-Matic has been posing questions that have cause Hubbetron and me to really ponder life more deeply.

1. Can toads be gay?
2. If you were a cow and you had a human baby, what would you do?
3. Should you hold my hand in this parking lot in case there's any drunk drivers out here?

I will augment this list as she comes up with additional gems.

No comments: